As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact on our community, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the steps we are taking across our offices to help our patients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy. The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority and this is a rapidly-evolving situation that we will continue to monitor.
We are taking precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business and patient care. Over the past few weeks, we've increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all waiting areas.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks.
- CDC education notices have been placed in all waiting and other areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work and will be excused.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local, U.S. government and public health agencies.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling your appointment to a later date by calling (208) 519-4333 or emailing email@example.com including your full name and date of birth.
Additionally, Treasure Valley Dermatology is now offering telehealth visits for medication refills and a few other conditions in an effort to help patients stay home during the coronavirus outbreak. We continue to treat cancer and other emergencies as needed so that patients do not have to go to overcrowded emergency rooms and urgent care facilities where they are testing and triaging possible COVID-19 patients. To inquire about scheduling a telemedicine appointment, call our office at (208) 519-4333.
Treasure Valley Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center