Join Dr. Dustin Portela and his guest, Young Yuh, a well-known skincare influencer, chat about different kinds of skincare products and skincare routines. Young Yuh already had experience in working in the beauty industry before he became famous. His love for skincare is what drove him to start posting his videos on social media. In this episode, he shares his stories, insights, and why reaching out to a dermatologist is important.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The backstory of Young Yuh, a skincare influencer
- The Korean 10 step skincare routine: Hydration is essential.
- Ordinary skin care products can work like a miracle and surprise you.
- Waiting too long in between when applying your products can dry out your skin.
- Having a regular exfoliation routine is the key to a healthy skin.
- What is the difference between physical exfoliating and chemical exfoliating?
- And much more!
About Treasure Valley Dermatology:
Full service dermatology clinic in Boise, ID treating children and adults. Dr. Dustin Portela @208skindoc, & Mariya Ostermiller PA-C
You can find Treasure Valley Dermatology on…
Connect with Between Two Derms!